Lasik Surgery is a widely used Surgery for the Eye problems to correct the vision. This is performed
for the common refractive vision errors like
The meaning of Lasik is ”laserassisted in situ keratomileusis” and it widely used because of its
painless and instantaneous results. The Surgery needs only 15 minutes and usually observed in as
little as 24 hours. The main technique included in this Surgery is, reshaping the Cornea. When done this Surgery, the light travel in the right way and it focused onto the retina located in the back of the Eye. There are several advantages included in the LasikSurgery. They are,
- It corrects the vision. Almost every patient will have their desired vision after the Lasik Surgey.
- Lasik Surgery includes only little Pain because the use of numbing drops.
- Vision will correct the day after Lasik.
- No need of any Bandages or stitches for the Lasik Surgery.
- After the surgery, almost every patient has a great change in their use of eyeglass or contact
- lens. Many patients no longer need of the Eyeglass or Contact Lens.
Before Lasik Surgery we must prepare for the Surgery. There certain guidelines that must follow
before the Lasik Surgery.
- Do not use the Contact lenses. The Patient must use the Eye glasses before the eye
- examination and the Lasik Surgery. This is because contact lenses can change the natural shape of the cornea.
- Do not use the creams,lotions/after shave, perfumes and makeup day before the surgery.
- Patient do not drive before and after Lasik Surgery.
For more details about Lasik Surgery in Mumbai
Write us now via Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org